Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!




                                                           New Year , New Me !

                Yeah, yeah! I know!   New Year , New Me...  So many emotions mix together!
                 Hundred of thoughts about how I want to make 2016 better, Unforgettable!
                Some of us will look back with happiness and pride some of us just with                                                happiness , either way I found it  glorious!
         So we know that we want new changes, new challenges, new ideas , but for all this                  we need goals and it's not so hard to achieve this when we have desire...

         Well! If we want that spark in the New Year we need to start from somewhere,                                                                            somehow!
        There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to improve our self's and here I come                                    with a little help from my own experience.


 MY TO DO LIST ...

When i start writing my To Do list I was very surprised when I found how many things I want To Do , I had it in my head all the time,  but when I put it down on a paper it's start  making sense,  all the  wishes , all the plans and ideas...
I start with:
1. Try to stay healthy ...
2. To call more often my family 
3.To read at list 5 books
4. To lose weight
5.To save some money...
and this are just a few goals from my To do list which I am trying to achieve this year.






Well, it’s time to turn things around and start new year with your New Year Resolution plans already in progress! 

                                                        What are you waiting for...


                                           
A new  year is like a blank book, and the pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful                                                   story for yourself. Make it happen
                                                Happy New Year!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Trends that Will Dominate 2016