It's just the beginning

           Is just the beginning!!!   The best is yet to come!!!


And suddenly you know...  It's time to start something new and trust the magic of beginning!!
  I think every beginning' is the hardest, the scariest, but in the same time the precious, the purest and last but not least the nicest, and here comes my beginning ,my first blog , my first creation, my first me.
 
I always imagine myself somewhere nice, a sunny country, in a nice restaurant,  enjoying the warm wind which is playing with my hair , the people are nice and smiling at each other, the old couples holding hand's. But here I am, in lovely Ireland.
Ireland, not sunny but rainy , with very nice people, and my favorite part , the old couples holding hand's, every time I see them my heart is full of endless life, love and hope to be like time when the time is there.
  At my age of 26 (I know you shouldn't ask a lady about her age ) I have the best boyfriend, and we are holding hand's and enjoying the life together, learning the meaning of  respect , friendship, family and Love.
 
  The idea of this blog is to help , eventually remind, to entertain you with things which you know already, or maybe you will hear for the first time. The plan is too have a mix of " ingredients " like : life, fashion, diet's, food and beverage, everyday topics, photography and to spice it a little bit: with sex!
I hope you will enjoy your time reading, following, sharing my blog !!!
As English is obviously not my mother tong I hope you'll forgive me for my orthographic mistakes!!!
 
Let's the story begin!!!
             STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!
   Stela!!!

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Trends that Will Dominate 2016